Hello there, this picture is about Munchkin Silicone Baby Food Feeder ( Baby Food Feeder Awesome Design #9). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 578 x 521. It's file size is only 26 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Baby Food Feeder.
Essence of Munchkin Silicone Baby Food Feeder
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Foodfood (fo̅o̅d),USA pronunciation n.
- any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.
- more or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
- a particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.
- whatever supplies nourishment to organisms: plant food.
- anything serving for consumption or use: food for thought.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
Baby Food Feeder is one of the most widely used components and therefore are often-used for your floor along with the Stone can also be a volcanic rock formed by warmth and force and are for sale in different hues like dark shades, light grey and pink as well as other colors, Currently because of the longevity and longevity, stone stone ceramic sort usually useful for home surfaces, walls and floor resources as well as developing a livingroom.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Of course you understand a great deal of these kinds of stone and it has become a brand new craze on earth of house not to mention you are baffled in selecting a layout, in creating a home, you have to look at the suitable color for the walls of your home. Although it is not uncommon to even have a neutral shade including white colour to paint the walls of the home color dull house frequently chosen as the foundation colour is predominant.