Daybed Wedge Pillows have 4 pictures including Daybed Wedge Bolster Pillow Covers Daybed Bolster Covers Wedge Daybed Bolster Pillow Covers Pillows For Dressing ., Amazon.com, Daybed Wedge Pillows #3 Daybed Bolsters Wedges Daybed Bolsters Wedges Covers Duck Fabric Small Throw Pillow Daybed Bolster Wedge Pillows ., Daybed Covers With Wedge Bolsters. Below are the attachments:
Daybed Wedge Pillows was posted on June 20, 2017 at 4:07 pm. It is published at the Pillow category. Daybed Wedge Pillows is tagged with Daybed Wedge Pillows, Daybed, Wedge, Pillows..The house usually has its persona. Furthermore with all the cottage are observed in the UK. Don't desire to change the building's design is a lot of, Daybed Wedge Pillows models and traditional bungalow compete.
Never expected lovely, a result! As a way to keep up with a building's personality, Kitchen's artist Alex Saint Structure adding a home style independent of the main building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a pad, the UK will be the building involved.
The pad was built-in the 18th century and is today past renovation's stage. As opposed to looking to mimic the cottage's design, Alex E made a decision to develop an additional home style that keep the character of this house and will lessen the complete lodge's structural change.
Meaning of Daybed Wedge Pillows
Daybedday•bed (dā′bed′),USA pronunciation n.
- a couch that can be used as a sofa by day and a bed by night.
- a couch, esp. of the 17th or 18th century, in the form of a usually armless chair, with a greatly elongated seat supported by extra legs and a slanted, sometimes hinged, back, used for reclining or sleeping during the day.
Wedgewedge (wej),USA pronunciation n., v., wedged, wedg•ing.
- a piece of hard material with two principal faces meeting in a sharply acute angle, for raising, holding, or splitting objects by applying a pounding or driving force, as from a hammer. Cf. machine (def. 3b).
- a piece of anything of like shape: a wedge of pie.
- a cuneiform character or stroke of this shape.
- (formerly) an elongated area of relatively high pressure.
- something that serves to part, split, divide, etc.: The quarrel drove a wedge into the party organization.
- (formerly) a tactical formation generally in the form of aVwith the point toward the enemy.
- [Golf.]a club with an iron head the face of which is nearly horizontal, for lofting the ball, esp. out of sand traps and high grass.
- See optical wedge.
- [Chiefly Coastal Connecticut and Rhode Island.]a hero sandwich.
- a wedge heel or shoe with such a heel.
- to separate or split with or as if with a wedge (often fol. by open, apart, etc.): to wedge open a log.
- to insert or fix with a wedge.
- to pack or fix tightly: to wedge clothes into a suitcase.
- to thrust, drive, fix, etc., like a wedge: He wedged himself through the narrow opening.
- [Ceram.]to pound (clay) in order to remove air bubbles.
- to fell or direct the fall of (a tree) by driving wedges into the cut made by the saw.
- to force a way like a wedge (usually fol. by in, into, through, etc.): The box won't wedge into such a narrow space.
Pillowspil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.