Systemssys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Policypol•i•cy1 (pol′ə sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies.
Nowadays, with the utilization of showcases becoming more and more popular, decorating ideas are increasingly critical. Feel and the more showcases around the wall, the greater the design of a bathroom that offers image of the place that is tiny to a richer.
- a definite course of action adopted for the sake of expediency, facility, etc.: We have a new company policy.
- a course of action adopted and pursued by a government, ruler, political party, etc.: our nation's foreign policy.
- action or procedure conforming to or considered with reference to prudence or expediency: It was good policy to consent.
shrewdness: Showing great policy, he pitted his enemies against one another.
Many appreciate their favorite cartoon heroes to show on the toilet surfaces. Using the correct light hues and shades is also in building the proper decor critical. Ultimately, the combination of the correct bathroom roof lights and bright hues create a fantastic point to check out is walled by the lavatory. No real matter what your imaginative, the room form can not be changed by the bathroom wall. Nonetheless, you are able to train all your imagination to bring color and some life while in the tub expertise.