Hello , this picture is about Cable Rack #4 Markertek. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 800 x 604. It's file size is just 41 KB. Wether You decided to download This post to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Cable Rack.
Description of Cable Rack #4 Markertek
Cableca•ble (kā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling.
- a heavy, strong rope.
- a very strong rope made of strands of metal wire, as used to support cable cars or suspension bridges.
- a cord of metal wire used to operate or pull a mechanism.
- a thick hawser made of rope, strands of metal wire, or chain.
- See cable's length.
- an insulated electrical conductor, often in strands, or a combination of electrical conductors insulated from one another.
- See cable television.
- one of a number of reedings set into the flutes of a column or pilaster.
- to send (a message) by cable.
- to send a cablegram to.
- to fasten with a cable.
- to furnish with a cable.
- to join (cities, parts of a country, etc.) by means of a cable television network: The state will be completely cabled in a few years.
- to send a message by cable.
- to cable-stitch.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Cable Rack #4 Markertek is one of the most widely used elements and therefore are often used for that ground and also the Granite can also be a volcanic rock shaped by warmth and strain and so are for sale in numerous hues like black hues, light dull and green along with other colors, Currently due to the toughness and toughness, stone marble ceramic variety commonly employed for kitchen floors, walls and flooring resources as well as developing a livingroom.
Of course you understand a great deal of these kind of marble and possesses become a brand new tendency on the planet of property not to mention you are confused in choosing a style, in creating a home, you should think about the right color for the walls of one's home. Even though it is not rare to even have a basic coloring for example white colour to paint the surfaces of the home, shade dreary house usually picked as the platform colour is predominant.