Ektorp Sofa Legs have 7 images including Ektorp Sofa Legs #1 My IKEA KIVIK Sectional Grows Up, Ektorp Sofa Legs #2 10.07.2013, Charming Ektorp Sofa Legs #3 Comfort Works, Ektorp Sofa Legs #4 Sofa, Ikea Sofa Legs Ideas About Ikea Sectional On Pinterest Seaside Cottage Decor Cheap Sectional ., Ikea Ektorp, Nice Ektorp Sofa Legs #6 The Sofa With The Legs Seems Lighter And Airier. It Makes The Space Around It Seem Larger. The Other Sofa Seems Large And Heavy In Comparison And Dominates ., It Was A Perfect Fit! It Looks A Little Odd With The Longer Cushion And The One Shorter Cushion. It Makes The Couch Appear A Lot Longer.. Below are the images:
Ektorp Sofa Legs was posted on November 11, 2017 at 3:55 pm. It is posted at the Sofa category. Ektorp Sofa Legs is tagged with Ektorp Sofa Legs, Ektorp, Sofa, Legs..Ektorp Sofa Legs hasbeen selected from the newly married couple to accomplish the house. In addition to its layout that is contemporary but still easy, this table been due to many benefits including might be utilized as a way of gathering together the family, a child's understanding, a place to place the kitchen equipment etc.
This desk is usually along with amini home but can be placed on another place. Pricing desk can be cheaper than additional table due to the small size. There is no injury in playing some layout multifunctional tavern table below for inspiration, if you like to buy this stand.
The Ektorp Sofa Legs ideal for the modern form of home space. This mini-table comes with a sleek square form to produce it appear more respectable to get a pair that is young that is powerful. Contemporary tables cleaned consequently didn't invest enough time a young couple who are super hectic and can also be more easily handled.
Definition of Ektorp Sofa Legs
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Legsleg (leg),USA pronunciation n., v., legged, leg•ging.
- either of the two lower limbs of a biped, as a human being, or any of the paired limbs of an animal, arthropod, etc., that support and move the body.
- the lower limb of a human being from the knee to the ankle.
- something resembling or suggesting a leg in use, position, or appearance.
- the part of a garment that covers the leg: the leg of a stocking; trouser leg.
- one of usually several, relatively tall, slender supports for a piece of furniture.
- one of the sides of a forked object, as of a compass or pair of dividers.
- one of the sides of a triangle other than the base or hypotenuse.
- a timber, bar, or the like, serving to prop or shore up a structure.
- one of the flanges of an angle iron.
- one of the distinct sections of any course: the last leg of a trip.
- one of the series of straight runs that make up the zigzag course of a sailing ship.
- one straight or nearly straight part of a multiple-sided course in a sailing race.
- one of a designated number of contests that must be successfully completed in order to determine the winner.
- one of the stretches or sections of a relay race.
- legs, (in wine tasting) the rivulets of wine that slowly descend along the inside of a glass after the wine has been swirled, sometimes regarded as an indication that the wine is full-bodied.
- the part of the field to the left of and behind the batsman as he faces the bowler or to the right of and behind him if he is left-handed.
- the fielder playing this part of the field.
- the position of this fielder.
- a component or branch of a circuit, network, antenna, etc.
- a connecting link between stations in a network, as the microwave relays used in transmitting a show from one geographical area to another.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- leg up:
- a means of help or encouragement;
boost: Studying the material with a tutor will give you a leg up on passing the exam.
- not have a leg to stand on, to lack a valid or logical basis for one's argument or attitude: Without evidence, the prosecutor doesn't have a leg to stand on.
- on one's or its last legs, just short of exhaustion, breakdown, failure, etc.: The aristocracy was on its last legs.
- pull someone's leg:
- to make fun of someone;
- to deceive someone;
- shake a leg, [Informal.]
- to hurry up.
- [Older Use.]to dance.
- stretch one's legs, to take a walk;
get some needed exercise after prolonged sitting: He got up during the intermission to stretch his legs.
- to move or propel (a boat) with the legs: They legged the boat through the tunnel.
- leg it, [Informal.]to walk rapidly or run: We'd better leg it or we'll be late for class.
- leg up, to help (someone) to mount a horse.