The image about 26 Inch Swivel Counter Stools have 6 images including 26 Inch Swivel Counter Stools Design Inspirations #1 Hover To Zoom, Impressive Counter Stools Swivel With Back Narrow Bar Stools Counter Stools Free Shipping, Hayneedle, Amisco Browser 26-inch Swivel Metal Counter Stool - Free Shipping Today - Overstock.com - 17645958, 26 Inch Swivel Counter Stools #5 Amisco Tower 26-inch Metal Swivel Counter Stool, 26 Inch Swivel Counter Stools #6 Salem 26-inch Swivel Counter Stool. Here are the photos:
The article of 26 Inch Swivel Counter Stools was posted on November 15, 2017 at 10:47 pm. This image is posted on the Stool category. 26 Inch Swivel Counter Stools is tagged with 26 Inch Swivel Counter Stools, 26, Inch, Swivel, Counter, Stools..the newly-married pair to accomplish the home has selected 26 Inch Swivel Counter Stools. As well as its contemporary layout but nevertheless easy, this table been due to several advantages such as might be employed as a means of gathering together a young childis understanding, the family, a location to put the kitchen gear etc.
This desk is normally along with a-mini kitchen but can also be positioned on another area. Pricing stand can be cheaper than additional stand due to its small size. There is no damage in hearing some style multifunctional tavern table below for enthusiasm, if you want to purchase this stand.
The 26 Inch Swivel Counter Stools ideal for home space's current sort. This mini-table has a smooth rectangular design to generate it look more respectable for a young pair that is vibrant. So did not invest much time a young couple who are super hectic contemporary tables will also be quicker handled and cleaned.
Meaning of 26 Inch Swivel Counter Stools
Inchinch1 (inch),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of length, &fracnumer;
foot, equivalent to 2.54 centimeters.
- a very small amount of anything;
narrow margin: to win by an inch; to avert disaster by an inch.
- by inches:
by a narrow margin: escaped by inches.
- Also, inch by inch. by small degrees or stages;
gradually: The miners worked their way through the narrow shaft inch by inch.
- every inch, in every respect;
completely: That horse is every inch a thoroughbred.
- within an inch of, nearly;
close to: He came within an inch of getting killed in the crash.
- to move by inches or small degrees: We inched our way along the road.
Swivelswiv•el (swiv′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a fastening device that allows the thing fastened to turn around freely upon it, esp. to turn in a full circle.
- such a device consisting of two parts, each of which turns around independently, as a compound link of a chain, one part of which turns freely in the other by means of a headed pin or the like.
- a pivoted support allowing a gun to turn around in a horizontal plane.
- a swivel gun.
- a device attached to a loom and used as a shuttle to weave extra threads in the production of small figures, esp. dots.
- to turn or pivot on or as if on a swivel: He swiveled his chair around.
- to fasten by a swivel;
furnish with a swivel.
- to turn on or if as on a swivel.
Countercount•er1 (koun′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a table or display case on which goods can be shown, business transacted, etc.
- (in restaurants, luncheonettes, etc.) a long, narrow table with stools or chairs along one side for the patrons, behind which refreshments or meals are prepared and served.
- a surface for the preparation of food in a kitchen, esp. on a low cabinet.
- anything used in keeping account, as a disk of metal or wood, used in some games, as checkers, for marking a player's position or for keeping score.
- an imitation coin or token.
- a coin;
- over the counter:
- (of the sale of stock) through a broker's office rather than through the stock exchange.
- (of the sale of merchandise) through a retail store rather than through a wholesaler.
- under the counter, in a clandestine manner, esp. illegally: books sold under the counter.
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.