Eames Replica Lounge Chair And Ottoman have 4 pictures including Delightful Eames Replica Lounge Chair And Ottoman #1 Black Letaher Upholstered Swivel Eames Lounge Chair Replica With Ottoman And Palisander Wood Frame Plus Black, Image Of: Eames Lounge And Ottoman White, Eames Lounge Chair Replica For Comfortable Family Room And Office Design: Palisander Wood Frame Black, Replica Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman Italian Leather. Here are the attachments:
Eames Replica Lounge Chair And Ottoman was published on November 15, 2017 at 12:12 pm. This post is published on the Ottoman category. Eames Replica Lounge Chair And Ottoman is tagged with Eames Replica Lounge Chair And Ottoman, Eames, Replica, Lounge, Chair, And, Ottoman..Eames Replica Lounge Chair And Ottoman layout has become a beloved style of a lot of people with their residence. The design is stylish, look that was easy and contemporary has captivated a lot of people to use with their occupancy. Ways to get a contemporary look that is modern wonderful? The furniture is made for modern layout design has an intriguing feature.
Currently with natural light within the room, room is made bright and available with modern modern interior-design. So that lighting can be replicated across the bedroom inside your home, pick white flooring material. Also employ glass in the place of big windows wall product and skylights to create in light that is day as much as feasible internal.
The style type fixtures give the impact of light and easy inside the final appearance of the area. This can be received by the usage of a straight line that was smooth to utilize white color thus satisfied clear and light. Another material applied is glass product that will be transparent to offer the more modern's effect.
Description of Eames Replica Lounge Chair And Ottoman
EamesEames (ēmz),USA pronunciation n.
Charles, 1907–78, U.S. furniture designer and architect.
Replicarep•li•ca (rep′li kə),USA pronunciation n.
- a copy or reproduction of a work of art produced by the maker of the original or under his or her supervision.
- any close or exact copy or reproduction.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.