Hi , this photo is about BAD54-F Type Dust Explosion-proof Lamp(DIP) ( F Type Mercury Lamp #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 613 x 822. It's file size is just 65 KB. If You ought to download This photo to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: F Type Mercury Lamp.
Meaning of BAD54-F Type Dust Explosion-proof Lamp(DIP)
Typetype (tīp),USA pronunciation n., v., typed, typ•ing.
- a number of things or persons sharing a particular characteristic, or set of characteristics, that causes them to be regarded as a group, more or less precisely defined or designated;
category: a criminal of the most vicious type.
- a thing or person regarded as a member of a class or category;
sort (usually fol. by of ): This is some type of mushroom.
- a person, regarded as reflecting or typifying a certain line of work, environment, etc.: a couple of civil service types.
- a thing or person that represents perfectly or in the best way a class or category;
model: the very type of a headmaster.
- a rectangular piece or block, now usually of metal, having on its upper surface a letter or character in relief.
- such pieces or blocks collectively.
- a similar piece in a typewriter or the like.
- such pieces collectively.
- a printed character or printed characters: a headline in large type.
- face (defs. 19b, c).
- a genus or species that most nearly exemplifies the essential characteristics of a higher group.
- the one or more specimens on which the description and naming of a species is based.
- the inherited features of an animal or breed that are favorable for any given purpose: dairy type.
- a strain, breed, or variety of animal, or a single animal, belonging to a specific kind.
- [Logic, Ling.]Also called type-word. the general form of a word, expression, symbol, or the like in contrast to its particular instances: The type "and'' in "red and white and blue'' has two separate tokens.Cf. token (def. 8).
- the pattern or model from which something is made.
- an image or figure produced by impressing or stamping, as the principal figure or device on either side of a coin or medal.
- a distinctive or characteristic mark or sign.
- a symbol of something in the future, as an Old Testament event serving as a prefiguration of a New Testament event.
- See blood group.
- to write on a typewriter;
typewrite or keyboard.
- to reproduce in type or in print.
- to ascertain the type of (a blood or tissue sample).
- to typecast.
- to be a type or symbol of;
- to represent prophetically;
- to typewrite.
Dustdust (dust),USA pronunciation n.
- earth or other matter in fine, dry particles.
- a cloud of finely powdered earth or other matter in the air.
- any finely powdered substance, as sawdust.
- the ground;
the earth's surface.
- the substance to which something, as the dead human body, is ultimately reduced by disintegration or decay;
- ashes, refuse, etc.
- junk1 (def. 1).
- a low or humble condition.
- anything worthless.
- See gold dust.
- the mortal body of a human being.
- a single particle or grain.
- bite the dust:
- to be killed, esp. in battle;
- to suffer defeat;
fail: Another manufacturer has bitten the dust.
- leave one in the dust, to overtake and surpass a competitor or one who is less ambitious, qualified, etc.: Don't be so meek, they'll leave you in the dust.
- lick the dust:
- to be killed;
- to humble oneself abjectly;
grovel: He will resign rather than lick the dust.
- make the dust fly, to execute with vigor or speed: We turned them loose on the work, and they made the dust fly.
- shake the dust from one's feet, to depart in anger or disdain;
leave decisively or in haste, esp. from an unpleasant situation: As the country moved toward totalitarianism, many of the intelligentsia shook the dust from their feet.
- throw dust in someone's eyes, to mislead;
deceive: He threw dust in our eyes by pretending to be a jeweler and then disappeared with the diamonds.
- to wipe the dust from: to dust a table.
- to sprinkle with a powder or dust: to dust rosebushes with an insecticide.
- to strew or sprinkle (a powder, dust, or other fine particles): to dust insecticide on a rosebush.
- to soil with dust;
- to wipe dust from furniture, woodwork, etc.
- to become dusty.
- to apply dust or powder to a plant, one's body, etc.: to dust with an insecticide in late spring.
- dust off:
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to throw the ball purposely at or dangerously close to (the batter).
- to take out or prepare for use again, as after a period of inactivity or storage: I'm going to dust off my accounting skills and try to get a job in the finance department.
- to beat up badly: The gang of hoodlums dusted off a cop.
The benefits of this type are genuine and normal. Color-correction can be done via a process of varnish. Nonetheless, this sort of wood flooring cost supply relatively large as it consists of wood items. a longtime is taken by the installation cause chemical scents from finishing.
This type of product isn't tolerant to humidity. This type of timber is actually a clone of the initial wooden floors where the upper covering resembles wood theme created from a kind of plastic. Because it is made of plastic material whilst better damage on resistance. But when you crave a cozy environment with normal motifs based on the first BAD54-F Type Dust Explosion-proof Lamp(DIP) ( F Type Mercury Lamp #1) , Laminated Ground is certainly not the best choice.
The benefits of engineered wood floor is frequently named engineered parquet is in the act are created so that the normal problems that usually occur in stable wood for example decline and bending does not happen, how a engineering system coating where the layers of wood fitted with hemp direction reverse to one another layers, the most effective covering is made of venner (layers of wood).