Closet Rod Support Pole have 4 attachments it's including Center Closet Rod Support, Closet Rod Support Pole #2 Closet Rod Support Pole, How To Reinforce Closet Rods - YouTube, Superb Closet Rod Support Pole #4 How To Install A Closet Rod On An Angled Wall - YouTube. Below are the attachments:
The article about Closet Rod Support Pole was posted on January 2, 2018 at 11:07 am. It is posted at the Closet category. Closet Rod Support Pole is tagged with Closet Rod Support Pole, Closet, Rod, Support, Pole..Many notion of home, Closet Rod Support Pole design like no death. Specifically for young people who live-in metropolitan environments, the modern idea not only create your kitchen look appealing but also makes cooking much more easy meal. Principle kitchen's initial visits is furnished cooking course. In the event the traditional home CAn't be segregated from your heater, the current design is quite much fastened with high-tech fixtures. A few among others, gas stove, freezer, oven, mixer, rice cooker, dispensers, mixers we imply, of the furniture.
Rather, a speech is served as by Closet Rod Support Pole. All food and beverage prepared compiled here first, and then delivered to the table. Home clean is also widely used to make easy dishes, cook bread, for example eggs, juicing, and boil the noodles. Solutions once the room is also called the pantry is created to the living area.
Constructing all this equipment can be arranged so that it produces the environment of the cooking pastime that much more enjoyable. Next can be a distinct section of the kitchen home that is filthy and clear. Although it is known as a home that is filthy, room hygiene stays the top. The word major arise because in this part is really a food processing cleansing furniture at the same time fresh. Therefore the space is prone to fall apart.
Connotation of Closet Rod Support Pole
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Supportsup•port (sə pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bear or hold up (a load, mass, structure, part, etc.);
serve as a foundation for.
- to sustain or withstand (weight, pressure, strain, etc.) without giving way;
serve as a prop for.
- to undergo or endure, esp. with patience or submission;
- to sustain (a person, the mind, spirits, courage, etc.) under trial or affliction: They supported him throughout his ordeal.
- to maintain (a person, family, establishment, institution, etc.) by supplying with things necessary to existence;
provide for: to support a family.
- to uphold (a person, cause, policy, etc.) by aid, countenance, one's vote, etc.;
- to maintain or advocate (a theory, principle, etc.).
- to corroborate (a statement, opinion, etc.): Leading doctors supported his testimony.
- to act with or second (a lead performer);
assist in performance: The star was supported by a talented newcomer.
- the act or an instance of supporting.
- the state of being supported.
- something that serves as a foundation, prop, brace, or stay.
- maintenance, as of a person or family, with necessaries, means, or funds: to pay for support of an orphan.
- a person or thing that supports, as financially: The pension was his only support.
- a person or thing that gives aid or assistance.
- an actor, actress, or group performing with a lead performer.
- the material, as canvas or wood, on which a picture is painted.
- See support level.
- (of hosiery) made with elasticized fibers so as to fit snugly on the legs, thereby aiding circulation, relieving fatigue, etc.
Polepole1 (pōl),USA pronunciation n., v., poled, pol•ing.
- a long, cylindrical, often slender piece of wood, metal, etc.: a telephone pole; a fishing pole.
- [Northeastern U.S.]a long, tapering piece of wood or other material that extends from the front axle of a vehicle between the animals drawing it.
- a light spar.
- that part of a mast between the uppermost standing rigging and the truck.
- the lane of a racetrack nearest to the infield;
the inside lane. Cf. post 1 (def. 5).
- a unit of length equal to 16½ feet (5 m);
- a square rod, 30¼ square yards (25.3 sq. m).
- under bare poles:
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) with no sails set, as during a violent storm.
destitute: The thugs robbed him and left him under bare poles.
- to furnish with poles.
- to push, strike, or propel with a pole: to pole a raft.
- [Baseball.]to make (an extra-base hit) by batting the ball hard and far: He poled a triple to deep right-center.
- to stir (molten metal, as copper, tin, or zinc) with poles of green wood so as to produce carbon, which reacts with the oxygen present to effect deoxidation.
- to propel a boat, raft, etc., with a pole: to pole down the river.