Decorative Double Traverse Rod have 7 photos including CDA Irondale, Http://www.designerdraperyhardware.com/combination-decorative-traverse -and-wood-curtain-rods/ Double Treatments In An Instant! Easily Configured For Either ., Decorative Double Traverse Rod #3 Image Of Modern Decorative Traverse Rods, Decorative Double Traverse Rod #4 Linda's Curtain Studio, An Upward View Of A Traverse Rod With The Surelock Ring System In A House Above, Http://www.designerdraperyhardware.com/decorative-traverse-rods/?pg=1&ctmCb=1 Super Easy Double Treatment With Side Panel Poles. Install Both Rods On The ., Decorative Double Traverse Curtain Rods. Here are the photos:
Decorative Double Traverse Rod was uploaded at January 7, 2018 at 3:23 pm. It is posted under the Decor category. Decorative Double Traverse Rod is labelled with Decorative Double Traverse Rod, Decorative, Double, Traverse, Rod..Evaluation of Superior Notice Statue by Thickness room. The purpose is still the same thing with the position that is next: you to definitely be more versatile in looking at the statue. In this case, the length involving the statue of the space, ascertain the most control sculpture that is high. For example, if the distance involving the statue having a patio just 3 yards away, an attempt so that at the most only 1 meter high sculpture.
With designs including the statue is definitely an aspect that could form the classic-style inside and outside the chamber, Decorative Double Traverse Rod is rich, is no exception to garden. The positioning of statue inside the park was originally emblematic and it is typically only made from stone. But combined with the growth of contemporary sculpture, then a works of sculpture becomes progressively diverse, both the materials along with the appearance utilized in line with the growth of advent and engineering of fresh products, such as white cement.
Adjust the size of the placement of the statue by Area. In this instance, a small sculpture could be located in between your flowers or around the footpath garden's fringe. Meanwhile, larger sculptures may be put in the nook or even the center of the park
Context of Decorative Double Traverse Rod
Decorativedec•o•ra•tive (dek′ər ə tiv, dek′rə-, dek′ə rā′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- serving or tending to decorate.
- serving only to decorate, in contrast to providing a meaningful experience.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Traversetrav•erse (trav′ərs, trə vûrs′),USA pronunciation v., -ersed, -ers•ing, n., adj.
- to pass or move over, along, or through.
- to go to and fro over or along.
- to extend across or over: A bridge traverses the stream.
- to go up, down, or across (a rope, mountain, hill, etc.) at an angle: The climbers traversed the east face of the mountain.
- to ski across (a hill or slope).
- to cause to move laterally.
- to look over, examine, or consider carefully;
- to go counter to;
- to contradict or deny.
- (in the law of pleading) to deny formally (an allegation of fact set forth in a previous pleading).
- to join issue upon.
- to turn and point (a gun) in any direction.
- to pass along or go across something;
cross: a point in the river where we could traverse.
- to ski across a hill or slope on a diagonal.
- to turn laterally, as a gun.
- [Fencing.]to glide the blade toward the hilt of the contestant's foil while applying pressure to the blade.
- the act of passing across, over, or through.
- something that crosses, obstructs, or thwarts;
- a transversal or similar line.
- a place where one may traverse or cross;
- [Archit.]a transverse gallery or loft of communication in a church or other large building.
- a bar, strip, rod, or other structural part placed or extending across;
- a railing, lattice, or screen serving as a barrier.
- the zigzag track of a vessel compelled by contrary winds or currents to sail on different courses.
- each of the runs in a single direction made in such sailing.
- a defensive barrier, parapet, or the like, placed transversely.
- a defensive barrier thrown across the terreplein or the covered way of a fortification to protect it from enfilade fire.
- [Gunnery.]the horizontal turning of a gun so as to make it point in any required direction.
- the motion of a lathe tool or grinding wheel along a piece of work.
- a part moving along a piece of work in this way, as the carriage of a lathe.
- a series of intersecting surveyed lines whose lengths and angles of intersection, measured at instrument stations, are recorded graphically on a map and in numerical form in data tables. Cf. closed traverse.
- [Law.]a formal denial of some matter of fact alleged by the other side.
tra•vers ′a•ble, adj.
- lying, extending, or passing across;
tra•vers ′al, n.
tra•vers ′er, n.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.