Hi there, this attachment is about H White Linen Bell Lamp Shade (awesome Bell Shaped Lamp Shades #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 960 x 960. This photo's file size is only 33 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Bell Shaped Lamp Shades.
Context of H White Linen Bell Lamp Shade
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Linenlin•en (lin′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- fabric woven from flax yarns.
- Often, linens. bedding, tablecloths, shirts, etc., made of linen cloth or a more common substitute, as cotton.
- yarn made of flax fiber.
- thread made of flax yarns.
- wash one's dirty linen in public, to discuss in public one's private scandals, disagreements, or difficulties.
- made of linen: a linen jacket.
Bellbell1 (bel),USA pronunciation n.
- a hollow instrument of cast metal, typically cup-shaped with a flaring mouth, suspended from the vertex and rung by the strokes of a clapper, hammer, or the like.
- the stroke or sound of such an instrument: We rose at the bell.
- anything in the form of a bell.
- the large end of a funnel, or the end of a pipe, tube, or any musical wind instrument, when its edge is turned out and enlarged.
- the underlying part of a foliated capital.
- any of the half-hour units of nautical time rung on the bell of a ship.
- each individual ring of the bell, counted with others to reckon the time: It is now four bells.
- a signal on the telegraph of a large power vessel, made between the navigating officers and the engineer.
- [Zool.]umbrella (def. 2).
- [Bot.]the bell-shaped corolla of a flower.
- a conical lid that seals the top of a blast furnace and lowers to admit a charge.
- ring a bell, to evoke a memory, esp. a vague or partial recollection;
remind one of something: His name rings a bell but I can't remember him.
- ring the bell, to provide what is desired;
be satisfactory or successful: This new book rings the bell with teenagers.
- saved by the bell:
- (of a boxer) saved from a knockout by the ringing of a gong signaling the end of a round.
- (of any person) spared from anticipated trouble by some extraneous event.
- with bells on, [Informal.]eagerly;
ready to enjoy oneself: Just say when, and we'll be there with bells on.
- to cause to swell or expand like a bell (often fol. by out): Belling out the tubes will permit a freer passage of air.
- to put a bell on.
- to take or have the form of a bell.
- [Bot.]to produce bells;
be in bell (said of hops when the seed vessels are forming).
- bell the cat. See cat 1 (def. 15).
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Shadeshade (shād),USA pronunciation n., v., shad•ed, shad•ing.
- the comparative darkness caused by the interception or screening of rays of light from an object, place, or area.
- a place or an area of comparative darkness, as one sheltered from the sun.
- See window shade.
- a lampshade.
- darkness gathering at the close of day: Shades of night are falling.
- a reminder of something: shades of the Inquisition.
- Usually, shades. a secluded or obscure place: He was living in the shades.
- comparative obscurity.
- a specter or ghost.
- [Gk. and Rom. Relig.]one of the spirits of the dead inhabiting Hades.
- a shadow.
- the degree of darkness of a color, determined by the quantity of black or by the lack of illumination.
- comparative darkness, as the effect of shadow or dark and light, in pictorial representation;
the dark part, or a dark part, of a picture or drawing.
- a slight variation or degree: a shade of difference.
- a little bit;
touch, esp. of something that may change the color of or lighten or darken something else: coffee with a shade of cream.
- anything used for protection against excessive light, heat, etc.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a shadow upon those parts of a solid that are tangent to or turned away from the parallel rays from the theoretical light source. Cf. shadow (def. 11).
- cast or put someone in or into the shade, to make another person's efforts seem insignificant by comparison;
surpass: Her playing puts mine in the shade.
- the shades, Hades, as the abode of the spirits of the dead.
- to produce shade in or on.
- to obscure, dim, or darken.
- to screen or hide from view.
- to protect (something) from light, heat, etc., by or as by a screen: to shade the eyes from a bright light.
- to cover or screen (a candle, light, etc.): to shade a light to protect the eyes.
- to introduce degrees of darkness into (a drawing or painting) in order to render light and shadow or give the effect of color.
- to render the values of light and dark in (a drawn figure, object, etc.), esp. in order to create the illusion of three-dimensionality.
- to change by imperceptible degrees into something else.
- to reduce (the price) by way of a concession.
- to pass or change by slight graduations, as one color, quality, or thing into another.
- shade up, to take shelter (as livestock) from the sun.
The use of this layout applies in case you have children who are grown old. You ought to avoid these hues, if your youngsters are preschoolers. Why? Yes of course, to prevent the impact of dirty that triggered because not him preschoolers in using your preferred furniture.
A lot more colors that one may employ not to provide specified results to the utilization of your home furniture layout. Should you select Bell Shaped Lamp Shades that triggered the strange, for natural shade you can choose green or brown leaves. For a stylish and stylish impression might be represented by delivering along with dark.
Particularly if you have pets for example cats or pets, must prevent the use of components and furniture is bright. You will be irritated with additional care. The coloring that is white is generally rapidly obvious dirt or if stains. So you is going to be pleased run-down and easily outdated, therefore no more sophisticated, furniture.