Hi there, this post is about Parts Diagram For American Standard Exposed Yoke Wall Mount Utility Faucet Model 8344.112 (good American Standard Commercial Faucets #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 531 x 698. This picture's file size is just 63 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: American Standard Commercial Faucets.
5 images of Parts Diagram For American Standard Exposed Yoke Wall Mount Utility Faucet Model 8344.112 (good American Standard Commercial Faucets #2)
Connotation of Parts Diagram For American Standard Exposed Yoke Wall Mount Utility Faucet Model 8344.112
Partspart (pärt),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion or division of a whole that is separate or distinct;
piece, fragment, fraction, or section;
constituent: the rear part of the house; to glue the two parts together.
- an essential or integral attribute or quality: a sense of humor is part of a healthy personality.
- a section or division of a literary work.
- a portion, member, or organ of an animal body.
- any of a number of more or less equal quantities that compose a whole or into which a whole is divided: Use two parts sugar to one part cocoa.
- an allotted portion;
- Usually, parts.
- a region, quarter, or district: a journey to foreign parts.
- a quality or attribute establishing the possessor as a person of importance or superior worth: Being both a diplomat and a successful businesswoman, she is widely regarded as a woman of parts.
- either of the opposing sides in a contest, question, agreement, etc.
- the dividing line formed in separating the hair of the head and combing it in different directions.
- a constituent piece of a machine or tool either included at the time of manufacture or set in place as a replacement for the original piece.
- the written or printed matter extracted from the score that a single performer or section uses in the performance of concerted music: a horn part.
- a section or division of a composition: the allegro part of the first movement.
- participation, interest, or concern in something;
role: The neighbors must have had some part in planning the surprise party.
- a person's share in or contribution to some action;
duty, function, or office: You must do your part if we're to finish by tonight.
- a character or role acted in a play or sustained in real life.
- for one's part, as far as concerns one: For my part, you can do whatever you please.
- for the most part, with respect to the greatest part;
on the whole;
mostly: They are good students, for the most part.
- in good part:
- without offense;
in a good-natured manner;
amiably: She was able to take teasing in good part.
- to a great extent;
largely: His success is in good part ascribable to dogged determination.
- in part, in some measure or degree;
to some extent;
partially: The crop failure was due in part to unusual weather conditions.
- on the part of:
- so far as pertains to or concerns one: He expressed appreciation on the part of himself and his colleagues.
- as done or manifested by: attention on the part of the audience.Also, on one's part.
- part and parcel, an essential, necessary, or integral part: Her love for her child was part and parcel of her life.
- take part, to participate;
share or partake: They refused to take part in any of the activities of the community.
- take someone's part, to align oneself with;
defend: His parents took his part, even though he was obviously in the wrong.
- to divide (a thing) into parts;
- to comb (the hair) away from a dividing line.
- to divide into shares;
distribute in parts;
- to put or keep apart;
separate: They parted the calves from the herd.
- to separate (silver) from gold in refining.
- to cut (one part) away from a piece, as an end from a billet.
- to keep the surface of (a casting) separate from the sand of the mold.
- [Obs.]to leave.
- to be or become divided into parts;
break or cleave: The oil tanker parted amidships.
- to go or come apart;
separate, as two or more things.
- to go apart from or leave one another, as persons: We'll part no more.
- to be or become separated from something else (usually fol. by from).
- to break or become torn apart, as a cable.
- to depart.
- to die.
- part company:
- to bid farewell or go separate ways;
leave one another.
- to dissolve a personal affiliation, relationship, etc., esp. because of irreconcilable differences.
- to disagree.
- part with, to give up (property, control, etc.);
relinquish: to part with one's money.
of a part: part owner.
- in part;
partly: part black.
Diagramdi•a•gram (dī′ə gram′),USA pronunciation n., v., -gramed or -grammed, -gram•ing or -gram•ming.
- a figure, usually consisting of a line drawing, made to accompany and illustrate a geometrical theorem, mathematical demonstration, etc.
- a drawing or plan that outlines and explains the parts, operation, etc., of something: a diagram of an engine.
- a chart, plan, or scheme.
- to represent by a diagram;
make a diagram of.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Exposedex•posed (ik spōzd′),USA pronunciation adj.
- left or being without shelter or protection: The house stood on a windy, exposed cliff.
- laid open to view; unconcealed: an exposed king of spades.
- susceptible to attack;
Wallwall (wôl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.: used for shelter, protection, or privacy, or to subdivide interior space, to support floors, roofs, or the like, to retain earth, to fence in an area, etc.
- Usually, walls. a rampart raised for defensive purposes.
- an immaterial or intangible barrier, obstruction, etc., suggesting a wall: a wall of prejudice.
- a wall-like, enclosing part, thing, mass, etc.: a wall of fire; a wall of troops.
- an embankment to prevent flooding, as a levee or sea wall.
- the Wall. See Berlin Wall.
- the outermost film or layer of structural material protecting, surrounding, and defining the physical limits of an object: the wall of a blood cell.
- the side of a level or drift.
- the overhanging or underlying side of a vein;
a hanging wall or footwall.
- climb the walls or climb walls, to become tense or frantic: climbing the walls with boredom.
- drive or push to the wall, to force into a desperate situation;
humiliate or ruin completely: Not content with merely winning the match, they used every opportunity to push the inferior team to the wall.
- go over the wall, to break out of prison: Roadblocks have been set up in an effort to capture several convicts who went over the wall.
- go to the wall:
- to be defeated in a conflict or competition;
- to fail in business, esp. to become bankrupt.
- to be put aside or forgotten.
- to take an extreme and determined position or measure: I'd go to the wall to stop him from resigning.
- hit the wall, (of long-distance runners) to reach a point in a race, usually after 20 miles, when the body's fuels are virtually depleted and willpower becomes crucial to be able to finish.
- off the wall:
- beyond the realm of acceptability or reasonableness: The figure you quoted for doing the work is off the wall.
- markedly out of the ordinary;
bizarre: Some of the clothes in the fashion show were too off the wall for the average customer.
- up against the wall:
- placed against a wall to be executed by a firing squad.
- in a crucial or critical position, esp. one in which defeat or failure seems imminent: Unless sales improve next month, the company will be up against the wall.
- up the wall, into an acutely frantic, frustrated, or irritated state: The constant tension in the office is driving everyone up the wall.
- of or pertaining to a wall: wall space.
- growing against or on a wall: wall plants; wall cress.
- situated, placed, or installed in or on a wall: wall oven; a wall safe.
- to enclose, shut off, divide, protect, border, etc., with or as if with a wall (often fol. by in or off): to wall the yard; to wall in the play area; He is walled in by lack of opportunity.
- to seal or fill (a doorway or other opening) with a wall: to wall an unused entrance.
- to seal or entomb (something or someone) within a wall (usually fol. by up): The workmen had walled up the cat quite by mistake.
Mountmount1 (mount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go up;
ascend: to mount stairs.
- to get up on (a platform, a horse, etc.).
- to set or place at an elevation: to mount a house on stilts.
- to furnish with a horse or other animal for riding.
- to set or place (a person) on horseback.
- to organize, as an army.
- to prepare and launch, as an attack or a campaign.
- to raise or put into position for use, as a gun.
- (of a fortress or warship) to have or carry (guns) in position for use.
- to go or put on guard, as a sentry or watch.
- to attach to or fix on or in a support, backing, setting, etc.: to mount a photograph; to mount a diamond in a ring.
- to arrange for display: to mount a museum exhibit.
- to provide (a play, musical comedy, opera, etc.) with scenery, costumes, and other equipment for production.
- to prepare (an animal body or skeleton) as a specimen.
- (of a male animal) to climb upon (a female) for copulation.
- to prepare (a slide) for microscopic investigation.
- to prepare (a sample) for examination by a microscope, as by placing it on a slide.
- to increase in amount or intensity (often fol. by up): The cost of all those small purchases mounts up.
- to get up on the back of a horse or other animal for riding.
- to rise or go to a higher position, level, degree, etc.;
- to get up on something, as a platform.
- the act or a manner of mounting.
- a horse, other animal, or sometimes a vehicle, as a bicycle, used, provided, or available for riding.
- an act or occasion of riding a horse, esp. in a race.
- a support, backing, setting, or the like, on or in which something is, or is to be, mounted or fixed.
- an ornamental metal piece applied to a piece of wooden furniture.
- [Micros.]a prepared slide.
- a distinctive metal feature on a sheath or scabbard, as a locket or chape.
- [Philately.]hinge (def. 4).
- a wooden or metal block to which a plate is secured for printing.
Utilityu•til•i•ty (yo̅o̅ til′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- the state or quality of being useful;
usefulness: This chemical has no utility as an agricultural fertilizer.
- something useful;
a useful thing.
- a public service, as a telephone or electric-light system, a streetcar or railroad line, or the like. Cf. public utility (def. 1).
- Often, utilities. a useful or advantageous factor or feature: the relative utilities of a religious or a secular education.
- [Econ.]the capacity of a commodity or a service to satisfy some human want.
- the principle and end of utilitarian ethics;
well-being or happiness;
that which is conducive to the happiness and well-being of the greatest number.
- See utility program.
- utilities, stocks or bonds of public utilities.
- a grade of beef immediately below commercial.
- (of domestic animals) raised or kept as a potentially profitable product rather than for show or as pets: utility breeds; utility livestock.
- having or made for a number of useful or practical purposes rather than a single, specialized one: a utility knife.
- designed chiefly for use or service rather than beauty, high quality, or the like: a utility vehicle; utility furniture.
Faucetfau•cet (fô′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice;
Modelmod•el (mod′l),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a standard or example for imitation or comparison.
- a representation, generally in miniature, to show the construction or appearance of something.
- an image in clay, wax, or the like, to be reproduced in more durable material.
- a person or thing that serves as a subject for an artist, sculptor, writer, etc.
- a person whose profession is posing for artists or photographers.
- a person employed to wear clothing or pose with a product for purposes of display and advertising.
- a style or design of a particular product: His car is last year's model.
- a pattern or mode of structure or formation.
- a typical form or style.
- a simplified representation of a system or phenomenon, as in the sciences or economics, with any hypotheses required to describe the system or explain the phenomenon, often mathematically.
- [Zool.]an animal that is mimicked in form or color by another.
- serving as an example or model: a model home open to prospective buyers.
- worthy to serve as a model;
exemplary: a model student.
- being a small or miniature version of something: He enjoyed building model ships.
- to form or plan according to a model.
- to give shape or form to;
- to make a miniature model of.
- to fashion in clay, wax, or the like.
- to simulate (a process, concept, or the operation of a system), commonly with the aid of a computer.
- to display to other persons or to prospective customers, esp. by wearing: to model dresses.
- to use or include as an element in a larger construct: to model new data into the forecast.
mod′el•er* [esp. Brit.,] mod′el•ler, n.
- to make models.
- to produce designs in some plastic material.
- to assume a typical or natural appearance, as the parts of a drawing in progress.
- to serve or be employed as a model.
Effectively for those of you who have a Parts Diagram For American Standard Exposed Yoke Wall Mount Utility Faucet Model 8344.112 (good American Standard Commercial Faucets #2) obviously, you are still unsatisfied with the current design within your home. Nonetheless, since you could try additional types do not fear are mini bar style minimalist home that is modern. To style the mini-bar is obviously essential for those of you who are married.
Today, your kitchen stand manufactured from ceramic is advised since pocket-friendly, resilient, and flexible. Ceramic supplies will also be obtainable in different shades, habits, models, and measurements. More to the point, desk that is ceramic can be obtained with a number of pricing choices, starting from cheap to costly though.
Because for the comfort in cooking and serving food's reason. To design the minibar needless to say there are many to select from ranging to modern from vintage. Parts Diagram For American Standard Exposed Yoke Wall Mount Utility Faucet Model 8344.112 (good American Standard Commercial Faucets #2) didn't escape using a variety of lamps that'll illuminate the pub table later. This style would work of surviving in equilibrium lifetime, for that welfare. Therefore when the mini bar and must not select because so that you can preserve era every one of the traits would have to be.