Howdy guys, this post is about 19th Century Flame Mahogany Press Cupboard (good Flame Cupboard #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1165 x 1116. It's file size is only 85 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Flame Cupboard.
Interpretation of 19th Century Flame Mahogany Press Cupboard
Centurycen•tu•ry (sen′chə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a period of 100 years.
- one of the successive periods of 100 years reckoned forward or backward from a recognized chronological epoch, esp. from the assumed date of the birth of Jesus.
- any group or collection of 100: a century of limericks.
- (in the ancient Roman army) a company, consisting of approximately 100 men.
- one of the voting divisions of the ancient Roman people, each division having one vote.
- (cap.) a style of type.
- a hundred-dollar bill;
- a race of 100 yards or meters, as in track or swimming, or of 100 miles, as in bicycle racing.
- [Cricket.]a score of at least 100 runs made by one batsman in a single inning.
Flameflame (flām),USA pronunciation n., v., flamed, flam•ing.
- burning gas or vapor, as from wood or coal, that is undergoing combustion;
a portion of ignited gas or vapor.
- Often, flames. the state or condition of blazing combustion: to burst into flames.
- any flamelike condition;
- brilliant light;
- bright coloring;
a streak or patch of color.
- See flame color.
- intense ardor, zeal, or passion.
- [Informal.]an object of one's passionate love;
sweetheart: He's taking out his new flame tonight.
- an act or instance of angry criticism or disparagement, esp. on a computer network.
- to burn with a flame or flames;
burst into flames;
- to glow like flame;
- to burn or burst forth with strong emotion;
break into open anger, indignation, etc.
- to behave in an offensive manner, esp. on a computer network.
- to subject to the action of flame or fire.
- to flambé.
- to insult or criticize angrily, esp. on a computer network.
- flame out:
- (of a jet engine) to cease to function due to an interruption of the fuel supply or to faulty combustion.
- to burst out in or as if in flames.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Cupboardcup•board (kub′ərd),USA pronunciation n.
Observe how easy without shelling out a lot of cash, it is to acquire a developer beach theme try your room. If you should be uncertain what you need inside your Flame Cupboard try looking in decorating magazines and books to get a perception of the extras you want to see in your bedroom. To retain the design beach that is regular you've to restrict the components that suit your design to be solely purchased by yourself.
- a closet with shelves for dishes, cups, etc.
- [Chiefly Brit.]any small closet or cabinet, as for clothes, food, or the like.
Colors for decorating the beach should allow you to look at the seaside. Light and windy of maybe and blues perhaps some orange with a great deal. In case you prefer simple colors think about skin-color and beige mud. Integrate sea-shells seaside ocean shapes and other highlights that will help bring the seaside in your bedroom out. You ought to group your extras in unusual number. Always seem great if your class includes high and quick extras combined together.
An interesting number of features may contains some covers away a pleasant beach-theme framework along with a lamp larger. Use pictures and 19th Century Flame Mahogany Press Cupboard (good Flame Cupboard #4) concept styles on your surfaces setting a layout during your bedroom. Lots of people don't understand how to effectively hang an item of art and this makes a difference that is big towards the looks.